web buliding

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

can you help

• Total voters

abushcrafter

Nomad
Aug 23, 2007
Chilterns
Sorry I didn't know things like the slide show linked to picassa.The google picassa map i should have dealt whith a long time ago, oops!!!

I have removed link to scout site. I will talk to the scout leader about privacy.

If there is any thing i have missed anywhere please tell me by pm or email.

ps toddy I want to change my email & password but the button does not work can you help me . pm???

My Dad has said he will help me more with my posts (spelling+privacy) in future.

abushcrafter

Nomad
Aug 23, 2007
Chilterns
I think the web site design is finished

I am now as you know doing content so if you have ideas :thinkerg: for content or improvements on my content I would love to hear them :)

Wayland

Hárbarðr
I still think the colour scheme is a bit hard on the eyes but that's your choice.

The choice of font on the front page is difficult to read. It's better further into the site but it may discourage people from exploring further.

Take a look here at some of the fine points I have addressed on my websites and it might give you some ideas.

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20565

abushcrafter

Nomad
Aug 23, 2007
Chilterns

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE