Weather History websites?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

baggins

Apr 20, 2005
Coventry (and surveying trees uk wide)
Hi Guys,
After being caught in the epic storms in Snowdonia last night, i'm intrigued to know just how much rain we got.
After much searching and using different key words i'm still struggling to find out the info i need.
Anybody know of a website that lists recent weather observations inc rain, wind temp etc.
(was nice and dry in the tent, although the Dog wasn't keen on the 1.5hrs of intense thunder and lightening)

Cheers
Baggins

May 24, 2017
UK
Totally agree. What would be ideal is an historical version of Windy TV:
https://www.windy.com/

I used to use the met office before trips, but now use Windy, much better and more detailed. See control panel on the right side: snow, wind, temp etc .... (left click to specify location and get details).

Being able to look back over time would be very resource heavy for Windy TV, but so useful. Of course there's a big difference between forecast and past reality - but you'd think just a recording of each actual day would make a pretty accurate flow of the past.

Cheers,
GW

baggins

Apr 20, 2005
Coventry (and surveying trees uk wide)
Hahahaha, another windy fan. Discovered it a couple of months back and used it up on Skye. Really impressed. But yes, having access to its history would be pretty cool.
We couple it with a Windoo on the phone for real time data. Just saving for a kestrel to complete the set.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE