Wayfarer Ration Pack In 11cm Billy?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

twyforge

Tenderfoot
Feb 23, 2013
Winchester
Hi all,

I am planning for my DofE practice and would like to know whether anyone has any experience in using wayfarer boil in the bag ration packs in an 11cm zebra billy? Will they physically fit or not?

Cheers,
Thomas.

Mandos

Nomad
Jan 23, 2013
Downham market
i manage to fit one into a swedish army trangia with the lid on just fold the top down or you can always empty them into a mess tin..

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
I'm giving my daughter a cooking set from Ghillie kettles. To cook her rat packs in for her DofE. Plenty of space for them and some drinking chocolate drinks as well. :)

bigjackbrass

Nomad
Sep 1, 2003
Leeds
Before setting off I'd suggest opening the protective outer plastic envelope to check that the second envelope, the one with the food in, is intact. I've only had one failure with Wayfarer, but on that occasion when I opened the pouch looking forward to heating up a lovely stew I was greeted by a smell that told me the second envelope had burst a long time before... :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE