Waterproof stuff sack for sleeping bag

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Those Swiss Army Sacks are nothing special but they certainly have a multitude of uses and at that price I couldn't resist sending for the second two, like you I too have been using one inside a Polish rucksack as a liner.

D.B.
 
I just got the Swiss Army Stuff Sack from GOARMY after seeing it on this thread, it turns out to be the perfect size to fit inside the LK35. Given that the waterproof bag is £3.50 from GoArmy.co.uk and the LK35 is £12.50 from Military Mart, it's a (cheap) marriage made in heaven!

Reckon it's big enough for the British Arctic bag?
 
b39e505bd20f252661d15f11884fb6fa.jpg
. This is what I went for in the end, I may change it if I can find something harder wearing but it will be good for now.
 
They're good dry bags. I've used those alpkit xtra bags for a few years for my tarps and ponchos.

Harder wearing tho'? They're pretty heavy duty IMO, at least compared to my other dry sacks (exped etc)
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE