Waterproof stuff sack for sleeping bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Dec 6, 2013
N.E.Lincs.
Those Swiss Army Sacks are nothing special but they certainly have a multitude of uses and at that price I couldn't resist sending for the second two, like you I too have been using one inside a Polish rucksack as a liner.

D.B.

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
I just got the Swiss Army Stuff Sack from GOARMY after seeing it on this thread, it turns out to be the perfect size to fit inside the LK35. Given that the waterproof bag is £3.50 from GoArmy.co.uk and the LK35 is £12.50 from Military Mart, it's a (cheap) marriage made in heaven!

Reckon it's big enough for the British Arctic bag?

dean4442

Nov 11, 2004
Wokingham UK
b39e505bd20f252661d15f11884fb6fa.jpg
. This is what I went for in the end, I may change it if I can find something harder wearing but it will be good for now.

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
They're good dry bags. I've used those alpkit xtra bags for a few years for my tarps and ponchos.

Harder wearing tho'? They're pretty heavy duty IMO, at least compared to my other dry sacks (exped etc)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE