Watching U tube? Who’s watching you?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
so wait a minute, if youve watched any illegal uploads, such as movie clips you could be prosecuted??

crap, I watched nearly 200 episodes of naruto on there. ....I shouldnt really admit to that should I....

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Worried about how secure your internet activity is? unhappy that your ISP might be harvesting data about you for marketing purposes or that your government wants to peek at your stuff because they presume everyone is a bad guy?

Then look into 'Relakks' a Swedish Internet thingy that can be found here.

https://www.relakks.com/?lang=eng&cid=gb

Very straightforward set up instructions and a free thirty day trial are available.

It works well, although once I'd set up a user name and password there was a wait of a few hours before I could make a vpn connection.

Some things won't work as certain sites aren't happy about someone connecting from an anonymous internet location, some mail programs for one won't connect, although you can use your browser to access your mail via the internet. I would say that maybe 97% of all other sites work fine, there is no appreciable reduction in broadband speed.

Is it working? once you have connected via VPN (a click of a mouse) try reseting your browser, then go to the Google home page, you will see the default Swedish language Google page, because as far as the internet is concerned you are surfing from Sweden! you can also try one of the 'Whats my IP sites'.

Enjoy

:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE