North Wood extended meet August 28~31 2015

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PREPER

Settler
Dec 31, 2009
Notts
Mountain Man Brunch

1. TinkyPete
2. woodspirits, yes please
3. karl82
4.Greg & Ali
5.Preper
etc

Evening stew

1. TinkyPete
3. karl82
4.Greg & Ali
5. Hubs
6. Preper

etc.

Yes please 😀

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Mountain Man Brunch

1. TinkyPete
3. karl82
4.Greg & Ali
5.Preper
6. Johnnyboy1971
etc

Evening stew

1. TinkyPete
3. karl82
4.Greg & Ali
5. Hubs
6. Preper
7. Johnnyboy1971

etc.

Oh go on then I will have some.

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
with less than a week to go now i'm looking forward to this :) apart from the group meals which Tinky is organising, (don't leave it too late to put your name down!) i am proposing to clean up the middle pitch and extend it a little. this will give us more choice of pitches and provide enough fuel for the community fire during the winter months.

on that subject, those who would like their own fire, feel free to collect dead standing or windblown, no live wood is to be cut down. so! ... if you want to lend a hand, bring your cutting tool of choice. :)

Last edited:

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
with less than a week to go now i'm looking forward to this :) apart from the group meals which Tinky is organising, (don't leave it too late to put your name down!) i am proposing to clean up the middle pitch and extend it a little. this will give us more choice of pitches and provide enough fuel for the community fire during the winter months.

on that subject, those who would like their own fire, feel free to collect dead standing or windblown, no live wood is to be cut down. so! ... if you want to lend a hand, bring your cutting tool of choice. :)

I do love a good wood party. :)

Communal%20%2012_zpstfcuzqsf.jpg

Last edited:

Reverend Graham

Life Member
Jul 2, 2012
Grimsby
If I make it this time, I have some 12" Damascus steel hand axes for sale. priced from £75 up, wolfs teeth £5 each, cree torches £7 and £9 ( one mode or three ), kuksas £15 each and a few other new items. cash on the nail, if any one is interested.

Rev G

Last edited:

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
I went down to the woods today with a view to hang the chute for the early birds. :) you would never know we had torrential rain yesterday, the ground was bone dry. I decided to re hang it on a straight pull again, this time on a higher and more central (and live!) branch, first shot with the catty and i had it! woods looking great, can't wait to get my stuff set up i will be there Friday morning. :)

Reverend Graham

Life Member
Jul 2, 2012
Grimsby
Also a billhook and a battoning (spelling /) blade.

Just been putting my OCD/mental heath issues to good use, been collecting stuff for the last year so need to pass on the goodies.

The Damascus stuff is really good, so tempted to keep it all :lmao: bur Sally has insisted I pass it on.

Rev G

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Entering your name would indicate you have read and accepted the above guidelines. Please include this in your paste.

1. Woodspirits 28~31
2. MartinK9 day visit 29th
3. TinkyPete TBC
4. PREPER TBC
5. Johnnyboy1971 26-30
6. NLW 27-29 TBC
7. Greg & Alison TBC
8. Dave +1 TBC. 26-31
9. Karl82 28-30 (tbc)
10. hubs(tbc)
11, Twodogs 29/30
12, Toxopholite. I will try and get there as soon as I can. TBC

greg.g

May 20, 2015
birmingham
Probably already been mentioned, but which pitch is this meet on?
I will bring along the ingredients for the bolognase for the evening meal.

Greg

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Probably already been mentioned, but which pitch is this meet on?
I will bring along the ingredients for the bolognase for the evening meal.

Greg[/QUOTE)

hi Greg, we are on the middle pitch again :)

Posted this on another thread http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134365

I'll be bringing a few cheap Chinese knock-offs and a few budget priced UK stuff along to review, Bushcraft on a shoestring kind of thing., if anyone wants to give me a hand or test some of the stuff you'd be more than welcome.

Rev G

sounds a fine enterprise Graham, i'm sure you will have some interest there :)

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
1. Woodspirits 28~31
2. MartinK9 day visit 29th
3. TinkyPete TBC
4. PREPER TBC
5. Johnnyboy1971 26-30
6. NLW 27-29 TBC
7. Greg & Alison TBC
8. Dave +1 TBC. 26-31
9. Karl82 28-30 (tbc)
10. hubs(tbc)
11, Twodogs 29/30
12, Toxopholite. I will try and get there as soon as I can. TBC
13. Dewi +1 28-31

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
dewi, thats fine, i think this is your first meet here at NW? as you go through the farm yard look right and you will see the wood. there's a big steel gate into the field by the toilet block, if it is closed close it after you. there is a water stand pipe on the end of the concrete wall in the field if you need to fill up, follow the track clockwise around the wood until you get to Car Park 2. gap in the hedge with bridge over ditch, turn left onto the path and keep left at the fork, you will see us just past the big Yew. if in doubt take a look at the map on the Opening Post, satellite view to get your bearings. :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE