Watch x 2 and a titanium gas cooker FT.

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
First off is a midi sized Seiko divers watch. No strap and a few scratches. Works perfectly and would be ideal as a refurb. Trade Value £35.

210510140.jpg

210510141.jpg

210510131.jpg

Mission Timer black watch. With strap and in superb condition. This is basically a copy of an issue SBS/SAS watch. Trade value £30

210510138.jpg

210510137.jpg

210510133.jpg

Markhill Titanium gas stone. This is very light and compact, it just about fits in the palm of my hand. Its got got a piezo igniter so no need for matches. Trade value £35.

210510144.jpg

210510146.jpg

Ideally id like it all to go together, and ideally id like a pair of Oakley M Frame sunglasses, but try me.

Cheers,

Paul

Last edited:

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
Hi Paul

Really interested in the Markhill stove.

What would you be looking for in the way of trade for it.

Any clues would be useful.

Cheers

Phill

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
Alreet Phil,

Not sure me self really. Im not after any sharps. A genuine Auscam hootchie would be nice or one of those Endicots modified Dutch goretex bivvy bags.

Paul

Hi Paul

Really interested in the Markhill stove.

What would you be looking for in the way of trade for it.

Any clues would be useful.

Cheers

Phill

Last edited:

Spaniel man

Native
Apr 28, 2007
Somerset
Yes, likewise, Just so I know if I need to dig a little further into the 'surplus kit supply'. Wouldn't mind the little Markhilll stove, and you did express an interest in the brass stove I have on sale........

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
Sorry guys, im not the best at replying to pm's. To add what to what im after, pair of genuine Oakley M frames, Lansky sharpening system.

Paul

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
At the risk of stating the obvious if you're offering something for trade expect PM's about it and reply accordingly.

Soap box put away and forget about the trade offer, I can't be ar$ed to be honest. Thanks.

You do like that soap box don't ya, and I can't be arsed with you now either

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
You do like that soap box don't ya, and I can't be arsed with you now either

Paullyfuzz. Sorry mate woke up in a bad wood with the world and you caught the brunt of it, as well as my dog, car and back door. Again please accept my apologies.

PM sent as well.

Mental note to self:- Don't type anything on a public forum while angry! ... :togo:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE