Wanted. Thrunite Ti torch Old type AAA cell.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi folks,

I am after purchasing a (black) Thrunite Ti AAA to replace the one I lost today. It is no longer on sale with the features of this model.
I require the one that has 2 modes, 3 lumens and 60 lumens (an older version is 0.04 lumen and 60 lumens) that is controlled by twisting the head.
It is the perfect torch for my needs.

Cash waiting, anyone??

Last edited:
Yes they are great, unfortunately the newer version has only one mode of 80 lumens, which is really bright but I use mine equally at close quarters and longer distance so would find 80 lumens too bright. Got the replacemant for 8.95 delivered but in a light bluey green.
Gutted I lost the original one as I am a bit 'over' careful with my kit. Been using a regular solitaire mag light as a spare today. I can't believe these used to pass for a usable torch.

Cheers
Bodge

Sent from my battle droid

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Yeh black and twin modes with a twist of the head.....never carried it so like new.

Last edited:

ateallthepies

Native
Aug 11, 2011
hertfordshire
This is my favourite key ring light as well. I had a black one but gave it to my sister meaning to buy a replacement some time then they discontinued that model!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE