Thrunite Ti torch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
It appears my price was more than a new torch in my link:rolleyes::lmao: i must have hit the wrong key:D
now edited.

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
Im going to try this one more time,if by tomorrow evening its not sold iwill be wrapping up for a christmas pressie:)

thorpey0

Aug 28, 2012
Durham
Im going to try this one more time,if by tomorrow evening its not sold iwill be wrapping up for a christmas pressie:)

I am new on here and don't mean to antagonise but you can but this torch brand new for a penny cheaper with a warranty? Am I missing something? Apologies if so?

I have one of these torches and they are brilliant, Mine fits into the mini pocket on my leatherman wave pouch and is the brightest torch of this size I have seen. A while back, whilst walking (back from the pub) in snowdonia, I let my mate use my headlight and I used my thrunite and was very impressed with it's throw. The 3lumens lightbug mode has it's uses too.

Great torch, no affiliation with seller etc.

thorpey0

Aug 28, 2012
Durham
Sorry I was wrong. 5 English pence! :rolleyes:

It's not so much that but you obviously get the warranty and back up if something goes wrong. Sorry not trying to antagonise, I shall move on swiftly.....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE