Everything reduced, crazy prices

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
Please find below a fine selection of new and nearly new kit!

Virtually all of this gear is either mint or new, and, with one or two exceptions, hasn't been used. Some of it was bought to test, some are unwanted gifts and some have just languished in my office or at home (probably storing something else in it :D) or waiting for the day that I would actually get up off my **** and do something with it

PRICES INCLUDE P&P BUT NOT PAYPAL FEES If you are paying by Paypal, PLEASE pick up the fees. I don't want to hassle any of you for the extra dosh :)

Smaller/cheaper and/or lighter items will be sent Royal Mail First Class Post. Pretty much everything else will be sent so that it has a tracking number. Sorry, can't do cheap post any more, had too many items go missing.
Payment via Paypal, cheque or postal order is OK. Cheques will have to clear prior to dispatch. If you have any questions then pm me or post, no problem, however, date and time of pm's will be the pecking order, NOT POSTSFirst come first served.

OK, now all of that is out of the way:-

Gen 2 RAF- RN Seiko Chronograph with New Black Nato strap. This is the luminous Promethium 147 version. No Box
This is mint condition with only one small hairline scratch on the crystal at approx 9 O'Clock Position.
Part of a collection and hardly worn. Regularly maintained and had a service/new battery and pressure check/seal replace in April, perfect working order. No rubbing marks at all.

This is a collectors piece, quite rare now and certainly very few will be in as good condition as this. That said, this is the civvy version with no NATO markings, but there again, I'm not asking the £500 - £600 price tag that they would require!

Full spec and history here:

http://home.earthlink.net/~nederick/SeikoChronoRevuVulcF.htm
http://www.christopherwardforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8370

WAS £170 NOW £148 Price Includes P&P and insurance but NOT Paypal fees. Purchaser please pay fees. Thanks

Please PM me rather than post in the thread if you are interested. Paypal by choice, but will consider other methods of payment if preferred

IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0268.jpg

IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0271.jpg

Primus Gravity EF Stove only used in the house for emergencies, not used in the field. Still with compliance tag attached.
Only used a few times. Complete with foldable windshield, heat reflector, mutitool and pouch WAS £30 NOW £25 SPF
l087.jpg

Mora Bushcraft Forest Knife. (Over 18s only please) As New WAS £22 NOW £18 SOLD

DD Tarp 3m x 3m As new used once only, complete with guys and pegs WAS £25 NOW £21 SOLD

Swedish Camp-a-Box mess Kit. Brand New but missing the salt shaker so
ONE LEFT AT £8 NOW £7 SPF
Camp_a_box.jpg

British Army Arctic Sleeping Bag (New Model 2004) BRAND NEW WAS £60 NOW £47You all know the model: two mesh pockets inside, large padded full length zip Baffle (central zip), hooded 80cm wide mummy bag. Synthetic filling. Medium size (fits me fine and I am 5' 11)
Only been out of its wrapper once and that was for these photos and to check the real size.

IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0275.jpg

Philips phone/answerphone system BOXED NEW & UNUSED WAS £20 NOW £16
http://www.philips.co.uk/c/phones/p...=0418189C93786A0ED563BC0F3F83451C.app102-drp1
Details on side panel of box (see photo)

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

retail version Adobe Creative Suite (CS1) Premium software for Windows. The CD case and disks are as new. Installed once, one installation left on the licence
This is a retail version product (Adobe Part Number 18040177).
I am pretty sure that this CS suite can still be upgraded to CS2 Premium or Standard, CS3, CS4 (Not CS5) Design Premium or Web Premium, combined with the correct upgrade version, however I cannot guarantee this and any interested party should do their own research to satisfy themselves if this is what they would like to do (it means that you could get a more recent release of the CS suite without having to pay the full retail price).

It combines the following Adobe applications:

Adobe Bridge
Adobe Illustrator CS
Adobe InDesign CS
Adobe Photoshop CS
Adobe Acrobat Professional
Adobe GoLive
Adobe Version Cue CS
Design Guide and Training Resources & Support manual

Disks:
Installer 1 CD
Installer 2 CD
Video Workshop Training CD
PageMaker Plug-in-Pack CD
Resources and Extras CD 1
Resources and Extras CD 2

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

WAS £50 NOW £30

Thanks for looking
Any questions drop me a PM

ATB
Sack

Last edited:

Taffy63

Forager
May 18, 2009
Vale of Glamorgan
Hi Sack,
I am interested in the Adobe package. Just need some time to do some of the research you advise, not sure where to start though.
cheers
Nigel

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE