WANTED: Tarp with Doors

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

huddie

May 7, 2012
Lurgan, Northern Ireland
Anyone got a tarp with doors they wish to part with? Warbonnet Superfly or TW or something similar? DD 3x3 could be thrown in the opposite direction if it sweetens the deal.

Thanks
Hud

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
I'm tempted but don't really want to part with my DD 3x3 with doors. :rolleyes:

Its a pretty straightforward diy if you can use a sewing machine, its just 4 triangles sewn on and hemmed. Mine cost me £5 in materials for it for parachute nylon and it added 150g to the tarp.

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
dont even have to sew panels on tbh, just rig it up differently, move the guy lines around and fold the ends over to make doors, or as in this case, i left the guy lines on the ends and crossed them over, if you dont like the idea of the guy lines pegged out like that, use elastic cord and secure the ends to an attachment point.

DSCN4524.jpg

Pictured here with my 3x3 Tatonka, but works even better with my DD 3x3 as it has more loops around it giving a mass of set up options.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE