Wanted Nite Ize fibre optic attachment for mini mag light

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wildgoose

May 15, 2012
Middlesex
Evening all,

I’m looking for a nite ize fibre optic adapter for a maglite but they seem to be discontinued.

Anyone got one they could part with? Cash or trades

7C62CA1C-50DB-4928-A0E4-D6305483922B.png

One of these, every outdoor type shop sold them years back.

Thanks

Edsmate

Oct 31, 2021
Dorset
Saw some yesterday in a bargain bucket on the pavement in Bridport, Dorset for 50p! The shop is about 25 miles from me but if I’m that way again soon I’ll pop in grab one. It’s called Gary pitcher locksmiths if you want to contact me direct, it’s shutting down. He has loads of saks, leathermans, opinels etc too.

Reactions: Wildgoose

Wildgoose

May 15, 2012
Middlesex
Saw some yesterday in a bargain bucket on the pavement in Bridport, Dorset for 50p! The shop is about 25 miles from me but if I’m that way again soon I’ll pop in grab one. It’s called Gary pitcher locksmiths if you want to contact me direct, it’s shutting down. He has loads of saks, leathermans, opinels etc too.
Thank you I’ll get in touch with the shop but may take you up on the offer if all else fails!

Wildgoose

May 15, 2012
Middlesex
Called the shop, said he may have some but not willing to check as they are in the 50p box.

Offered to pay more but he said he wouldn’t post.

If anyone is in bridport and can pop in I’d be grateful and would cover postage etc.

MartinK9

Life Member
Dec 4, 2008
Leicestershire
Called the shop, said he may have some but not willing to check as they are in the 50p box.

Offered to pay more but he said he wouldn’t post.

If anyone is in bridport and can pop in I’d be grateful and would cover postage etc.
With that attitude, it's probably why he's closing down...:rolleyes:

Wildgoose

May 15, 2012
Middlesex
Going to bridport today so will see if he still has some left, if so I'll grab one for you...
Edsmate delivered as promised!

I clearly remember a whole range of accessories being available for maglites, some more useful than others.

Seems they have fallen out of favour for smaller/brighter lights.

Thanks again Edsmate!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE