Wanted: Small EDC legal Mulitool

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
I am after a small multitool that I can add to my EDC, so it needs to have a sub 3" non locking blade, ideally with several screwdriver ends. It can be a proper leatherman or gerber one, but I could live with a decent cheap one (just not one of the really cheap ones, as I already have one). I would like it to not be too thick (1.2cm or less) as it's going to live behind my phone in a belt carried phone pouch I am converting; it will live at the bottem of a leather covered compartment behind the phone so will be out of view.

I have an OK splitting Axe (from a DIY shop), a couple of cheepish fly rods etc.. to swap.

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
I carry a leatherman squirt P4 and it exellent. If you want a decent one your going to need a LM micra or LM squirt (both will cost you a few quid). If you just want a pair of fold up mini pliers with a small couple of screwdrivers PM your addy, I have one you can have gratis.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
I am having a look at the leathermans but cant justify having one at the momemnt, so would like to take you up on your offer. PM sent

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
I think I will take my time and make do with a cheap (or hopefully free) one for now, as there seems to be quite a lot of subtleties in choosing one. I am leaning towrads the Leatherman Juice s2 at the moment, which has a good pair of scissors, a non locking knife & other bits I would find usefull. I need to look into it some more to make sure the knife is less tham 3" etc...

Wild Thing

Native
Jan 2, 2009
Torquay, Devon
You may be wrong there my friend, the Leatherman Kick I have doesn't have a locking blade. Unless they have changed the design recently of course. :)

helixpteron

Native
Mar 16, 2008
UK
You may be wrong there my friend, the Leatherman Kick I have doesn't have a locking blade. Unless they have changed the design recently of course. :)

You're right, I'm going on my (fallible) memory when recalling the Kick's mechanism.
duh.gif

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE