Wanted - Rucksack - Knife & Bivi Bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

eskimo

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 1, 2006
Humberside
Hi guys, my 14 year old nephew Mark, has been washing cars for the last 9 weeks and saving every penny to buy some bushcraft gear. He will only ever go out with either myself or his dad (Richard) and is very mature for his age so will never use sharps unsupervised.

He has managed to save £54 and me and his dad have offered to match this, so all in all he has £108 to spend.

I recomended a Sabre 30/35 pack, a Fallkniven F1 and a British Army Goretex Bivi (What I use) before even thinking of cost so am open to most offers, although we would ideally like some quality gear to last a long time. He has currently been using a Techair pack and a Mora so is now ready to look at other stuff.

He is also after a tarp, crusader steel cup and compass.

I understand this is a trade only forum so my proposal is if you have any items you wish to trade and have an item in mind you would like in exchange we will buy this for you to complete the swap.

Hope this makes sence. Thanks for taking the time to read it.

eskimo

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 1, 2006
Humberside
Thanks for the messages I will speak to him tomorrow and let you all know.

Many Thanks once again, It will be great to go camping with him and stuff, rather than worry what he is up to on the streets.

Andy2112

On a new journey
Jan 4, 2007
West Midlands
Hi guys, my 14 year old nephew Mark, has been washing cars for the last 9 weeks and saving every penny to buy some bushcraft gear. He will only ever go out with either myself or his dad (Richard) and is very mature for his age so will never use sharps unsupervised.

He has managed to save £54 and me and his dad have offered to match this, so all in all he has £108 to spend.

I recomended a Sabre 30/35 pack, a Fallkniven F1 and a British Army Goretex Bivi (What I use) before even thinking of cost so am open to most offers, although we would ideally like some quality gear to last a long time. He has currently been using a Techair pack and a Mora so is now ready to look at other stuff.

He is also after a tarp, crusader steel cup and compass.

I understand this is a trade only forum so my proposal is if you have any items you wish to trade and have an item in mind you would like in exchange we will buy this for you to complete the swap.

Hope this makes sence. Thanks for taking the time to read it.

Well done that lad. :D Decathon do a nice tarp for £20.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE