WANTED: OG bushcraft smock/jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
A

Allseasons

Looking about for a decent olive green cotton hooded smock for days/nights out in the woods. Must in good condition. Age not important. Am looking to get rid of an MSR pocket stove (new) and a few other titbits.

Highbinder

Jul 11, 2010
Under a tree
Hello I have a flecktarn smock if that'd interest you? It's cotton and although its seen some use it's in decent enough condition (no rips, all the buttons there, zips work). Drop me a PM if you have any questions

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
What size? - I have a Ventile Smock in olive in XL (couple of small stitching repairs at pocket corners) - what have you got other than the stove (which aint my kind of thing realy)?

Ooops thats Large - but it fits me - that is 45" Chest

Last edited:

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
Blimey John!...

Erm, I've got a couple of Ex forces OG jackets.
1x Austrian M65 type (large), slight mark (rust stain?) on the cuff, &
1x German M65 type (large), A1.

Chris

A

Allseasons

John,

Whats the size of it from armpit to armpit? I'm vertically challenged but do prefer a bigger outer layer (more warm kit underneath!) Other stuff I have is:

ex army basha (camo, large size excellent condition)
3mm nylon para cord (300m on a reel, new and perfect for basha lines etc. Super strong)
Army clasp knife, new bilhook end.
MSR pocket stove (new unused)
2 Firesteels. One scraped prob 15 times the other new.

If u dont wanna swap anything, what price for your ventile? PM me if u like. Thanks!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE