Wanted ... Mask for GB Working Axe

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
I have worn out the blade covers for my GB larege double bit working axe this winter

Since its too large to post I wondered if any of our talented leather workers had one and so could make me a replacement cover?

Drop me a pm if so please!

Red

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Thanks all Dougster has offered to make me new ones using the old ones as a template. I'll let him have a shufti and move on from there - I appreciate the input from everyone

Red

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
You won't regret the purchase if you prcess a lot of wood. Its a beast of an axe but keeps me warm with the Esse range fed from wood

This was it new - the helve is staining down with sweat and gunk now

1508997464_79f53ab9dc_o.jpg

I'll show piccs of any new mask as it shows up!

Red

You won't regret the purchase if you prcess a lot of wood. Its a beast of an axe but keeps me warm with the Esse range fed from wood

This was it new - the helve is staining down with sweat and gunk now

1508997464_79f53ab9dc_o.jpg

Yup, I process a lot of wood - a 30 footer to come down this weekend, a dozen or so 40-foot chestnuts to come down at the beginning of March, and a 3-trunk 50-foot conifer to come down by the end of March. Most of which will end up in my wood piles. Axe should arrive middle of this week (fingers crossed).
I'll show pics of any new mask as it shows up!

Red
Thanks - I can't see it being long before I make some masks for it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE