Either Warbonnet Blackbird or UK hammocks Woodsman X double layer

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woodywoodpacker

Jul 21, 2015
Hartlepool
Hi All,

Due to my son wanting to disturb my quiet time in the woods by coming with me I am looking to purchase a second hammock set up including winter under quilt. Preferably I'd like a UK Hammocks Woodsman X with winter full length under quilt. Also looking at a Warbonnet Blackbird with under quilt. Looking for excellent condition items only thanks.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Hi All,

Due to my son wanting to disturb my quiet time in the woods by coming with me I am looking to purchase a second hammock set up including winter under quilt. Preferably I'd like a UK Hammocks Woodsman X with winter full length under quilt. Also looking at a Warbonnet Blackbird with under quilt. Looking for excellent condition items only thanks.

I have a brand new Ridge Runner Double Layer hammock, from warbonnet in the states, with reciepts, and lynx underquilt, with recirpts, and amastel whoopie slings.

I tried it one in the back garden, for an hour, and this finally confirmed I am a ground dweller.

You can have it for 10% off what I paid for it.

I'd have to check on the cost.

PM me if interested.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE