Wanted Hexamine

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mike8472

Jul 28, 2009
west yorkshire
I remember a while ago there was a member selling their surplus stash of hexamine at reasonable prices.

My local surplus shops used to flog them at £1 each now they have put their prices up to £3 and ebay prices are silly.

does anyone have a surplus to sell?

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
I got some from Endecots recently & they were pretty cheap at £1.50 for small numbers & they threw in some for free. I got 3 packs & (some small wrapped blocks for free as well) all for £3. Cant complain at that. You should be able to get them for £1.50 if you look around & cheaper for more.

Mike8472

Jul 28, 2009
west yorkshire
I'm after the propper army issue ones in the wax coated card boxes, I have tryed the little round high street type ones (hylander, gelert)in the past and theyu didn't work nearly as well as the army stuff.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
Yes it's the proper MOD stuff in the White Wax paper that I got. I prefer it to the civvy versions, that I use from time to time. I do somestimes carry some of the indevidually wrapped WebTex ones, which are usefull from time to time

Weesi

Forager
Sep 19, 2008
Scotland
There's usually quite good bulk deals on Trioxane on ebay.
It's a lot cleaner burning than Hexamine. I'm not sure on burn time in comparison though.

ATB
Simon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE