WANTED Gransfors knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Hi,

Does anyone have a Gransfors Bruks KNIFE they wish to part with...can't convince the missus to go and hammer metal to get my own...yet!?

Please get in touch of you do.

Ta

kawasemi

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
Is it a Gransfors specific knife you're after or just a blacksmith's knife?

This was the first knife I commissioned, made by Trond.

Trond_knife.jpg

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
They are only available at the factory as far as i know.

This was mine.
DSC00622.jpg

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
Hi there ye all

Last year at the outdoor show in Birmingham NEC they were selling them direct to the public.This years show is in a couple of weeks time so fill yer boots there

Jaysurfer

Settler
Dec 18, 2008
Somerset, UK
Hi there ye all

Last year at the outdoor show in Birmingham NEC they were selling them direct to the public.This years show is in a couple of weeks time so fill yer boots there

Were they? I saw them making them but didn't see anywhere where you could buy them

salad

Sep 24, 2008
In the Mountains
Were they? I saw them making them but didn't see anywhere where you could buy them

Yep. You had to speak to the umm good looking girl on the stand and she had a big bag of them for sale. They were £30 each last year and umm her er customer service skills were very good apparently

Jaysurfer

Settler
Dec 18, 2008
Somerset, UK
Yep. You had to speak to the umm good looking girl on the stand and she had a big bag of them for sale. They were £30 each last year and umm her er customer service skills were very good apparently

Bummer....
If i'd known tht i would of made more of an effort with her... lol

Hows the new job anyway Salad? Well same job but new location.

tedw

Settler
Sep 3, 2003
Cambridgeshire, UK
Are we talking about the GB Neck knife here? I'd like to get hold of one of those (if it's a reasonable price). Anyone know anything more?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE