wanted field bow or horse bow or american flatbow

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys I got gnas membership for Christmas and now am wanting my own tackle so just a long shot (pardon the pun) but wondering if one of you guys on here with more bows than can be shot at once could possibly help me out here.
I used to shoot a long while ago and won lots of trophies but illness took me out so my stuff went. lots donated to my old archery club some was sold on the bay of evil.
anyway im still very very short on cash but lots of great gear to trade.
im looking for a single piece or take down field bow.
or a horse bow/ short hunter bow
or American flatbow
right handed and with a draw weight somewhere between 40 and 52 lbs at 28 inch draw weight.
the bow must have glass liminated limbs. and that's about all the spec I need.
I do have lots of good stuff to trade. please help if you can.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
some of the items offered in trade. for a bow matching the spec ive asked for.
vapalux m320 lantern in all black. superb condition and perfect working order you can see this lamp running if you wish.
condor bushlore knife in lightly used but otherwise mint condition.
coleman spirit cooker kit including both pots stove pan grab and a new gas cartridge. kit is in mint as new condition.
latest british general service mtp respirator pouch complete with side pouches as new mint condition.
and finally smk xs19 .22 air rifle with a brand new gamo 4x 32 scope and mounts. and a brand new buffalo river camo gun bag.
obviously cos of the nature of the trades id much prefer face to face meetup or you to collect from me. here in Rotherham.
im only interested in trades on a bow of the specification mentioned guys cheers.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys here are some photos of the stuff im offering in trade for a suitable bow. dependant on the bow offered im willing to combine multiple items but obviously it depends what you have got and what your wanting. please bare in mind the air rifle kit is worth over £120 on its own.
first up is the smk xs19 air rifle kit. .22 cal with a new gamo 4x32 scope and new camo gun case. ideal first air rifle hunting kit.

secondly is a fully reconditioned vapalux m320 paraffin pressure lamp the tank has been repainted as was originally green but its in beautiful full working and cosmetic appearance the hood has no big paint chips and is spot on.

number 3 is a lightly used condor bushlore the dna knot lanyard is my own work. lovely knife but im needing a bow so it has to be offered here.

number 4 is a Nalgene oasis bottle and webtex warrior stainless steel cooking outfit all packs together for easy carry in the French army water bottle pouch the bottle and cup kit have been used no more than 3 times so the kit is as new.

number 5 item as a brand new latest issue british army mtp respirator pouch.with both the little side pouches. in mint unused condition

number 6 is a us army two quart collapsible canteen and pouch the bottle is genuine issue the pouch is made to the same if not better standard than the original. has shoulder strap and alice clips on pouch.

and finally a coleman spirit gas cooking kit very small and light and all packs in to itself stove has been used a couple times but the rest of the kit is brand new.

hope theres something here to tempt you guys.

Duggie Bravo

Settler
Jul 27, 2013
Dewsbury
I have an unfinished American Flatbow somewhere I was given it by a friend of a friend, but I am left handed so I can't use it.
If I can find it would that interest you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE