Wanted: canvas, leather and antler bits and pieces

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
As above really, odds and sods for me to practice with. Maybe some decent leather. Happy to pay or to trade, depending on what you're after of course! Check my sales threads for bits I've got, or ask and I'll have a rummage in the stores, plenty in there still. Got a dozen rat packs (£19.99 on FleaBay, just rude) and I could possibly be persuaded to part with some of those.

Also looking for a reindeer hide if anyone wants a double burner field kitchen in wooden case? Makes an awesome coffee table.

Cheers guys an gals.

Ben

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
Aye, should be buddy. Is it suitable for toggles/buttons? I've already got drinking horns ;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
What sort of canvas are you after?

Ian
Offcuts really bud. Just to practice with for now. I've ordered a good chunk from Attwools for the main project. I've not used a sewing machine for yonks so want to get my eye in before I get stuck into that!

humdrum_hostage

Jul 19, 2014
Stradishall, Suffolk
I have a large piece of cream leather off the back of a 2 seat sofa, its sewn sections about a foot wide (from memory, its in the garage atm). I can supply pics if your interested? I have all the other panels of leather of it too, some bits got a bit of mildew on which washes off, just from where the sofa was dumped outside for about 2 weeks in winter before I skinned it.

Chris

9InchNinja

Settler
Feb 9, 2012
PE1
I have a large piece of cream leather off the back of a 2 seat sofa, its sewn sections about a foot wide (from memory, its in the garage atm). I can supply pics if your interested? I have all the other panels of leather of it too, some bits got a bit of mildew on which washes off, just from where the sofa was dumped outside for about 2 weeks in winter before I skinned it.

Chris
That's a point... I've got two old leather sofas in the shed!! So I'm sorted for leather buddy, thanks. Forgot all about those.

jelkel25

Jan 13, 2015
Hertfordshire
Hello!

I'm moving on and was given a leather jacket that is big enough to fit two of me in and I'm not a leather jacket kind of guy, it's at least 15/20 years old so the leather will probably be ok (better than much of the modern stuff), oh yes, it's black and your more than welcome to it for the cost of delivery. Cheers!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE