Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
What kind of thing are you after?
And what sort of value is the trade?
I have an old Anshultz springer that works OK I don't use anymore

Mark

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
What kind of thing are you after?
And what sort of value is the trade?
I have an old Anshultz springer that works OK I don't use anymore

Mark

Hi there, am looking for a springer definatley!

What sort of condition is it in? any pics? what cal? what power?

Regards

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
What sort of condition is it in? any pics? what cal? what power?

Regards

Hi Pignut.

One piece of advice i will offer, forget the power issue. With a legal limit rifle accuracy is the prority. Anshultz rifles run near the top end so don't worry. Heres the thing though. A rifle running at 8 ftlbs (2/3rds of the limit) will still drop rabbits out to 30 yards easily if you can put the pellet in the right place.

Accuracy in air rifle shooting is the only factor you have to consider. Also many rifles not made by Anshultz have Anshultz barrels. So they are good.

Hope this helps.
Mark

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
Hi Pignut.

One piece of advice i will offer, forget the power issue. With a legal limit rifle accuracy is the prority. Anshultz rifles run near the top end so don't worry. Heres the thing though. A rifle running at 8 ftlbs (2/3rds of the limit) will still drop rabbits out to 30 yards easily if you can put the pellet in the right place.

Accuracy in air rifle shooting is the only factor you have to consider. Also many rifles not made by Anshultz have Anshultz barrels. So they are good.

Hope this helps.
Mark

Thanks for the advice. I am in no way new to Airgun shooting.. and agree whole heatedly with your comments!

Many thanks

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Thanks for the advice. I am in no way new to Airgun shooting.. and agree whole heatedly with your comments!

Many thanks

:eek: Sorry mate. As a general rule, people who ask about the power etc are the people who are newer to the airgun scene.

Obviously not in this case, i did not mean to sound condescending.

Mark

Pignut

Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
:eek: Sorry mate. As a general rule, people who ask about the power etc are the people who are newer to the airgun scene.

Obviously not in this case, i did not mean to sound condescending.

Mark

Not at all!

Very sound advice!

Just want to be able to push the shots further out if I can..

Regards

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
You would have pm but your inbox is full!

Now made some space!

calibre is .22
Powere wise, as has been said near the top end, I've been told 11.7 ft/lbs but I haven't tested it so don't know for sure.
I'll have to see if I can take some photos

My lad also has a Crossman King Ratcatcher. Looks like a toy but can hold a one hole group and 25m which aint bad. The King uses the larger CO2 bottles wheras the normal one uses the small soda bottle type ones. Power on that is about 10 ft/lbs I'm told

Cheers

Mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE