WANTED: Bear Grylls Bayley Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Yeah, I can't believe it either, and I'm not going to make excuses as to why I want one, but I do, you see my sisters cousins brothers friend, asked his best mates dads nephew to ask me to get one for his brother in law. So there.

Let the virtual kicking begin.... If you have one, PM me, I will make it worth your while.

traderran

Settler
May 6, 2007
TEXAS USA
You can buy a nice Randall for the price.
Ican get them in the us if you rilly want one.
but be sitting when you hear the price.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Actually, I know a few people on here actually have got one, and in one case three :D They are actually superb knives and people cannot be parted with them :( Plus the ribbing the knives and BG gets have kept people from admitting it. Thought I'd cover all the bases by advertising here also. You never know. And time is running out.....

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
... personally I prefer the price and design of Bayleys Raven series, not to mention that it lacks BG's logo all over it. But the BG design and logo is necessary in this case :rolleyes:

AndyP

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 30, 2005
Staffs
I had Rob make me this commission..

079.jpg

075.jpg

Its based on the BG design, but I added a few tweeks to it..

071.jpg

And had it personalised..

065.jpg

069.jpg

They are cracking knives, totally bomb proof and the fit and finish are top drawer..

Good luck with your search my friend..

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I am sure that is a great knife...the addition of a third partys name can only spoil it:D
I like your personalisation though!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE