Wanted: Air rifle stock .....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
Contact sportsmarketing ltd, they are suppliers of the B2 range. A stock should'nt be too much as the guns are only £29.95 new.

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
Oh, and I would'nt even think about hunting with a B2, they are only about 6ft lbs so would only maim or injure animals.

Robbo

Nomad
Aug 22, 2005
Darkest Scotland,
you could club them to death with it :p .

But the B2 is cheap little starter gun, just dont let yourself get put off by a lack of accuracy, the B2 aint known for being a pinpoint accuracy sniping tool.

Andy

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
The B2 custom stock is £15 from sportsmarketing. I really wouldn't reccomend using one of these for rabbits though. I have had one and am talking from experience. They are just not accurate enough to guarantee a head shot every time. I'd save up some money and buy a second hand BSA supersport or an Edgar brothers model 60, The latter is only £70 new, is 11.5 ft lbs and very accurate. second hand supersport will set you back about £50, maybe less.

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
Have a look at the reviews here ;) Gimme two mins and i'll try and find a UK stockist. Either that or i'll sell you mine ;) comes with a parker hale silencer and has been professionally tuned. Pm if your interested.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE