Wallaby Island

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
Did u go man overboard Stuart,that must have been cold jesus.:eek:looking at the weather thats just hit us now i think we had a nice little window.

Stuart69

On a new journey
Jul 7, 2008
Glasgow
Not technically overboard Gill, more I fell out of the boat trying to launch it :lmao:

You're right about the weather, turning nasty here too.

Gumbob

Tenderfoot
Sep 22, 2005
Ayrshire
Great pics lads. Looks like a superb weekend.

I need to get my finger out and get that big old canoe of mine ready for the water this year:D

Thanks for sharing......Ian

andy_e

Native
Aug 22, 2007
Scotland
Thanks to everyone for a good weekend - and to Grooveski for a wee birthday dram too :D

Stuart's dunking wasn't all his fault, I might have had a hand in that, though with the best of intentions ;)

Anyway, was good to meet-up with old-faces and new - look forward to the next.

Coln18 - this one's for you ... almost a Sparkle Whip

Apr 1, 2010
Balloch
Great weekend guys, it was good to meet some new faces again.

Sorry to Gill and Tam for not making it back round on Friday night but it looks like you had a nice chilled time anyway.

Some great pics though guys, just need to see those mentalists coming down the loch with those bothy bag sails now.

Yes there's room for two in a Duluth XL bedroll :rolleyes:

Ok, heavy sesh, last night. Just opened eyes. "What the f**k is my canoe doing up in the trees?" Ehh.. You put it there. Where's my paddle?"

coln18

Native
Aug 10, 2009
Loch Lomond, Scotland
As usual Donald, a total mad post for your first one,

Public warning please do not communicate with Mcdonald as he is extremely dangerous and may bite.....

Anyway welcome to the forum mate, but do try to behave as this is an extremely civilized place to chat and share LOL...

Col...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE