Walking/work shoes?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Beards

Oct 3, 2010
East Yorkshire
Forgive me if this is posted elsewhere, used the search option with a couple of different phrases.

Anyway, I am looking to buy a fairly good quality pair of boots, that I can use for work, but also for general out and about use.
I've got a pair of merrells (bought on sale!!) and they've lasted me 3 years so far of fairly tough use and look like lasting me another 3! However, I work in a school that's very strict on uniform for everyone, so need a pair that look smart with a shirt and tie, but I could walk the 4/5 miles home if needed.

Any advice?
Cheers
Dan

fast but dim

Nomad
Nov 23, 2005
lancs
blundstones (and redback) aussie dealer style boots are super comfortable, stylish in a seve urwin (rip) kind of way, and good enough for valley walks. I live in mine from oct - march.

paulnb57

Nov 18, 2007
Isle of Wight
How about Hi Tec Magnum Boots?

I wear em for work, sometimes 12 hour shifts.
Non slip soles, kevlar(?) toe caps, and polish up a treat. Ive used older pairs as walking boots.
Comfortable out of the box and smart enough for Security firms etc
I love 'em

Paul

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE