walking my new mora robust

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Steffen

Forager
Jun 13, 2010
Norway
so i seazed the oppurtunity to try my brand new mora robust, and having breakfast outside.first impressions are very good, i like it a alot.this is my first experience with the newer mora's, and i particularly love the sheath.that you can wear it on your belt.plus the rigidity of the 3mm thick carbon blade.and the fact that the edge didn't take any damage whatsoever from some light batoning.(and i'm pretty sure i hit some knots)and all this for the princely sum of...ehrm...9,56£
8.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
9.jpg

Steffen

Forager
Jun 13, 2010
Norway
thanks for your comments.:)
i didn't spend the night outside, just an hour and a half hiking.

yes i did have fun doing it, but also discovered that my clothing leaves a bit to be desired.
so no more knives before i have bought a rainjacket and a woolen sweather.
i discovered this morning to my horror, that i don't have a woolen sweather.
i threw my old one in the trash bin because it had more holes than wool, and forgotten to replace it.
...and i've gotten the itch for a lavvo.

as for the knife, i seem to love it even more as the hours pass.
it's not up there with bruslettokniven, helle harding and esee-6.
but as far as likeability goes its equal to my fällkniven f1, some other helle's, etc.

Steffen

Forager
Jun 13, 2010
Norway
i know, i know, i'm ashamed of myself.
but i intended to buy a new one the same day, but i discovered i had a fleece jacket in the closet at work.
so i took that home with me, and forgot about the wool jumper.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE