Walking around the World

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
My girlfriend is doing the coolest thing ever and is planning to walk around the world. She is not going to use any form of flying and will only hitch lifts where she has too. Best of all she is doing it for charity, so please go check out her blog at,

www.theleathertrampsguide.blogspot.com

Its all for a good cause so if you can help and want to support please contact her from the above web page. I know this is a bit of a shameless plug but i hope its also an inspiration to other people to go out into the world and live your dreams.

i am but as a supporting role, she is the motivation behind it all, basically we need people to log on to her blog and click on the adverts to increase her revenue. this money will help suppport us around the world so we can raise more money or you could give directly to charity by clicking on the link on her blog page.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE