Waiting for the tools...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
...to arrive, so I can finish this...:rolleyes: Yeah, I should have waited for them to arrive first, before I made a start, but, hey ho, I just couldn't wait that long! Now, I am stuck...:yikes:

It's the flap for a bag I am making, out of some fairly thick vegtan leather. And That swivel knife is a fiendish tool to use.

P1030812.jpg

Last edited:

mrcairney

Settler
Jun 4, 2011
West Pennine Moors
Very nice Jojo. Is this why we haven't had a knife out of you for a while? Been getting into the leather?

I'm heading that way too! Will this passtime EVER end?

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
Thanks gentlemen.
Is this why we haven't had a knife out of you for a while?

It's more that I had to do stuff to help pay the bills...:yikes: I have some knives in the making, with a couple of ideas to make them special...:cool:

Here are some pics of the rest of the bag:

P1030814.jpg

P1030815.jpg

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
you made that design jojo? thats brilliant, very well done :)

The celtic knot design for this bag is not my design. I find celtic knots designs to be fiendishly, well, knotty...:rolleyes: But I am learning to design my own as I don't think it's right to use other people's work, I much prefer to do my own thing, but those knots take some learning!

Speaking of knives, I'm on the lookout for a little slip joint

Ohhh, I could be tempted to have a go!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE