Wahhooo Jouni Folder on its way

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Roving Rich

Oct 13, 2003
Nr Reading
:D I have just ordered a Kellam"Jouni Folder"
I currently carry a spyderco native, but knackered the lock batoning it through some fire wood :( ( - Don't try this at home kids.) and wanted something a little more subtle as an every day knife.
The spyderco is a fantastic knife as many of you know, but I have always had grave concerns about carrying it in town. It looks seriously tactical, and I think I'd have difficulty talking my way out of posessing it, should ones collar be felt , so to speak. (not that it ever has been !) I have even been known to remove it and hide it in boot of the car in paranoid circumstances !
I was really impressed with Jamies little Jouni folder at the meet. It looks like "a gentlemans pocket knife".Two tone Coco bolo and "ivory micarta" handle, A smaller stainless blade and liner lock. I think its a blinkin georgeous little knife. Now I am finally getting one of my very own :D :D :D
It looks like I'll get all the function of the native. A pocket knife that will carve a bow drill set and skin a bunny aswell as the hundred and one other uses it will be put to (I wont be batoning this one or cutting wires), but without the scary offensive weapon look :cool: which makes it ideal for everyday carryin my book.
I can't really afford it ( honeymoon to pay for :eek: ), but had to get one as Jack and Jamie are ditching the agency and selling off the stock over on british blades :( So Its my last chance. Well thats what I'll tell Fiona anyway ;)
:D :D :D I can't wait
:eek: # Eek hang on I better get back on to Jamie and tell him to deliver it to work ! :cool:
Cheers
Rich

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE