W.E.I.S.S courses

Status
Not open for further replies.

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
There is nothing wrong with 'middle men' in this sort of business scenario, after all a travel agent is simply a middle man between the traveller and the airlines. But some people who have the time and inclination will prefer to make all the arrangements themselves directly and save themselves some money.

If you would prefer that someone else take care of the logistics and organisation for a small fee then by all means use such a company, nothing wrong with that at all. But there is also nothing wrong with suggesting the possibility that people might be able to organise things themselves.

Stuart, what don't you understand about this fairly simple concept? YOU CAN ONLY BOOK AS AN INDIVIDUAL THROUGH BEARCLAW OR NORDIC BUSHCRAFT FOR THIS COURSE, not matter whether you're British, Swedish, Brazilian, Chineese or any other nationality. What you were suggesting cannot be done, it is wrong infomation :confused: Do you need me to draw you a picture? :rolleyes:

And if you wonder why a few of us are getting a little upset it's maybe because you are refering to a very reputable bushcraft school as a bunch of travel agents!
I've never said this to anybody on a forum before as it's usually better said in person but you Stuart, are a moron.

All the best,

Bam. :)

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Good call Leon.

Boy you guys wind each other up. I'll let this thread stand although I was very close to binning it. I'd suggest leaving out the personal slights that seem to start flying about, there's some good facts in the thread but it's overshadowed by hostility which isn't good.

There's some things I disagree with but this isn't the place to highlight them so I'll refrain, it would be good if you guys could as well :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE