Vintage rifle bandoliers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hibrion

Maker
Jan 11, 2012
Ireland
I am selling these two rifle bandoliers and thought I'd put them up here incase any other members might be interested.

Foist bandolier is a for A Swedish Mauser. It is in perfect condition, the finest example I've seen. It is marked with the triple crown and has a 1912 date stamp. For sale at £99

The second bandolier is extremely rare. It is a british pattern bandolier from before WW1. It is in excellent condition. There is a cut from a sabre slash on the first flap, but this is original and only adds to the character of the piece.
I believe it is meant for 303 rounds for an enfield, but it holds them individually rather than in stripper clips. It seems to have been a short lived model introduced after the Boer War model and before the well known and far more common 1903 pattern and quickly retired. It is well over a hundred years old and I've only ever seen one other example. For sale at £115

Feel free to PM offers on either or both. Might suit someone interested in shooting vintage rifles or re-enactment.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE