Viking open weekend - Cranborne Dorset

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Great big thanks to all who made it down this weekend!

I hope you all had a really good day and I'm sorry that I couldn't stop to chat a bit more!

All the best
Andy

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
It was a great weekend Martin - Everyone I spoke to seemed to be enjoying themselves. I was stuck in the forge all weekend unfortunately so didn't see a great deal of what went on. I imagine that I looked quite a sight too.

All the best
Andy

palmnut

Forager
Aug 1, 2006
N51° W002°
I've been trying to persuade them to do something more than Vikings for a couple of years now though, primarily so that me and my prehistoric archery and spearthrowing mates can come over and do the usual show and tell and have-a-goes etc.

There does seem to be a bit of a Viking obsession at the ATC, which is a pity as there is so little Viking in this area but so much neolithic, bronze and iron age activity - I see Saxon everywhere I look, but no - it has to be Viking. My emails to the ATC points of contact usually just go unanswered - I guess there is just no interest.

Peter

PS My daughter goes to the school next year :) Hopefully that will give me a bit more of an impetus to get over there and see what goes on.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE