Victorinox's new folding paring knives.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Look pretty nice for camping kitchen duties.

Serrated
7et0e8qbq7n51.jpg

Plain edge

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
I have been using the fix versions of these for the last 20 years, completely bomb proof, I will be getting a few folders at some point.

Ed the Ted

Forager
Dec 13, 2013
Scotland
Are they legal to carry in the UK?

Looks like a dangerous weapon in my opinion.

Not legal to carry without specific reason, on account of the linerlock. Given the discretionary situation in UK knife-law (anything can potentially be seen as an offensive weapon if used or threatened as such), perhaps we should refrain from making explicit assocations between these simple tools and weapons, even when the comment is such as yours, obviously a joke.

jmagee

Forager
Aug 20, 2014
Cumbria
Looks good. I was after something like this and didn't fancy a fixed blade. Hopefully they'll be in stock soon

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Nope. I don't want a joint that will get grubbed up with fruit or meat juices.
I see they make the same thing with a fixed blade.
I have a few from Profinox (fixed) and they are very easy to clean properly.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
They look like nice little knives, especially for the family days out when we take food, it's often a loaf, cheese, salad stuff, that would work well..

Thoth

Nomad
Aug 5, 2008
Hertford, Hertfordshire
I cracked and bought one of these. In general it's nicely made but the liner-lock is very stiff. Opens and locks easily, difficult to release and close though. Hopefully it will free up a bit with use.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE