victorinox serrated blades and woodcutting?

Alan 13~7

Settler
Oct 2, 2014
Prestwick, Scotland
If I wanted a serrated blade then the only ones I really like and done well are found on Spyderco knives.

cheers guys, Spyderco knives eigh....? I already have an EDC SAK but this thread has put me in the notion of a serrated single blade folder for food preping!
I Really do like the look of the Spyderco C122GS Tenacious Folding Knife 3-3/8" Serrated Blade, G10 Handles... it really fits the bill.... not being a knife boffin I have to ask are they available in the uk Muskett?

Muskett

Forager
Mar 8, 2016
East Sussex
Google Uk and there are all the knives you want. Spyderco is well supported, as are quite a few makes. Check prices as they do vary.
I do all my food prep with a standard blade, a keen blade. Victorinox does fantastic Kitchen knives.

In the woods I like the Terava 110 for camp work.
https://www.varusteleka.com/en/product/terava-jaakaripuukko-110-carbon-steel/53634

There are so many fantastic knives for every task. The worlds your ouster.

Sieddy

Nov 12, 2016
Oxford uk
cheers guys, Spyderco knives eigh....? I already have an EDC SAK but this thread has put me in the notion of a serrated single blade folder for food preping!
I Really do like the look of the Spyderco C122GS Tenacious Folding Knife 3-3/8" Serrated Blade, G10 Handles... it really fits the bill.... not being a knife boffin I have to ask are they available in the uk Muskett?

I dunno about that one but have a look on the edge matters site they've got loads of 2nd hand spydies for sale on there. Someone is selling a Spyderco H1 salt (rustproof) which has been modded to be non locking. It looks great! ☺

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE