very old pm from a timelord

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bushwacker bob

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 22, 2003
STRANGEUS PLACEUS
I got a pm today dated 1st jan 1970,Thats about 5 years before I got my 1st electronic calculator. As it was so old and written before personal computors were available, Dr Who had nothing to say.But it does prove timelords really exist.

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Yep definitely a case of the gremlins - I couldnt log in today as my password (which has been the same since this site started) was no longer the same? I had to do a reset get a new password then go back and change it all again.

That pm PW mentions wasnt that old but it was pre first Ashdown as it was a pm from a member saying he was coming!!

Spooky - echoes from the past!!

jakunen

Native
Its not just on here either.

I got a message from e-bay Switzerland from 1st July 1970 as well. At only 20 months old then, I wouldn't have had a credit card so I think I might just refuse their bill as I wouldn't have been able to use a computer either...:rolmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE