Very expensive knives.

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Mark, it's doing really well, I've battened with it and every thing else with it! I've also managed to get a nice patina on it (Yes I forgot to clean it), It's just what I want in a knife mate well happy. I'll pop a picture up in a minute mate.

IMG_20150619_143442.jpg

IMG_20150619_143358.jpg

Si
 
Last edited:
Nice one :). Gotta have patina on carbon steel.... character and protection form the elements. Shows it being used too. :)

Mark, it's doing really well, I've battened with it and every thing else with it! I've also managed to get a nice patina on it (Yes I forgot to clean it), It's just what I want in a knife mate well happy. I'll pop a picture up in a minute mate.

attachment.php


attachment.php


Si
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE