very cheap cotton anoraks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hoodoo

Nov 17, 2003
Michigan, USA
I just got one. Glad I clicked on this thread because I stuck it in the washer yesterday and forgot to take it out. Got 'er hanging to dry right now. Seems well made. They recommend washing it a bit to fade out the dye some. I will probably wash it once more before I wear it into the field.

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
will do.
i'm just getting back into bushcraft and i'm looking for cheap and effective gear to use.

so i'm off to the local army surplus shop to have a look around.

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
the smock turned up today, very fast service. it looks well put together, the hood is particularly well thought out i think, the drawcord goes around the back of the head just above neck level and pulls the hood securely onto the head. much better than the other method (pulling the face hole shut).
my only complaint is the yellow and orange logo embroidered on the chest but that'll come off with a sharp knife and a little patience.
all in all i'm very pleased with it. twenty quid well spent.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE