Vehicle wild camping.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

demographic

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 15, 2005
-------------
If I have to carry stuff far I go about as lightweight as I can, if I'm using a car I want a bigass tent and to be able to stand up in it.

I don't want to even consider being uncomfortable if the tent and gears being carried there in a car.

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
some for m of water carrier would be good i use 3 old 2ltr coke bottles.

some thing to sit on perhaps folding chair of some sort last time i looked you could get them in tesco for about £4

and i would also suggest a suitable first aid kit after all you have all the sharp shiny things so it might not be a bad idea.

i know you have a tarp for you hammock but a large tarp for the communal area is also that will keep you your kitchen and seated area nice and dry

teflon

Tenderfoot
Apr 22, 2009
Salisbury
I personally would lose the large axe and machete, add a bivi bag and groundsheet and a water filter - plus a second way of cooking. A barbie sounds great when staying put, but something that boils water fast would be handy. Plug-in travel kettle and/or some kind of gaz/petrol stove? I use a Jetboil myself - even in the car if I have to.

On a side note - it's a pity that everywhere in the UK seems to be locked down. Look, but don't touch. Kind of kills it. Reason I mention that is, I did a trip in a cheapo car through Europe last year. Motorized vagrancy I call it and I had a bloody good time. Everything from a hammock in the Italian Dolmites to sleeping on the beach in the south of France. Got some funny looks and a few questions along the way, especially coming back through Dover. But I guess they thought I wasn't worth a spin. Hope to do it all again, only this time for longer and much, much, further.

Sounds great what you're doing. Best of luck. Nice wheels for it too. 8]

Bilko 123

Aug 13, 2009
warrington
Cheers guys many thanks,between friends we have now manage to get 3 locations where we can wild camp after off roading and also hunt/trap rabbits as and when needed!

Erm smoggy? you seam to remind me off someone.......wonder who?
Nice to get a reply from you on here mate.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE