Vegetable growing resources

Ivan Owen

Tenderfoot
I've got an interview in a couple of days for an apprenticeship at a veggie farm and i was hoping to learn the basics so i don't fall on my bottom.
So far i've not found many particularly good websites; they're either for very experienced people discussing the little tricks or are way to vague an overview to learn much from.

So if anyone knows any good sites i'd really appreciate them!

Cheers.

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
pm me your email, I've got a pdf of grow cards from the RHS for every vegetable you can think of...

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
actually it's legally distributable. Does anyone know how to post pdf files on here? I think quite a lot of folk would like this resource but the file is 16mb and too big for the normal file uploader...

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
actually it's legally distributable. Does anyone know how to post pdf files on here? I think quite a lot of folk would like this resource but the file is 16mb and too big for the normal file uploader...

I think you'd have to speak to Tony about posting a Pdf in the resource section for members to download.

In the meantime is there any chance of you emailing it to me if I give you my email address? :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE