Vango Spectre 300

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

green elk

Sep 25, 2008
out there
Hi,
i'm thinking about buying this tent (2009 version), it is intended mostly for autumn and moderate winter use. Just from the net it seems to be a real bargain. Unfortunately i don't have any chance of looking at it - no chance to buy/order it in Germany... Any owners in this forum, is it recommendable? Or has somebody a link to a propper review? Anything else i need to know about the tent or Vango? Most important: I couldn't find any infos on the fabric of the innertent: Is it made from mesh or a breathable polyester/nylon and which color is it?
If somebody wants to get rid of his spectre 300, i would buy it or trade it for a Golite Hex2. :D
Thanks a lot,

Karlson

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I can't find a decent review anywhere Karlson but I rate Vango pretty highly as far as mid range tents go. I've had quite a few over the years and they've never let me down. I've been eyeing the 200 up for a while but I've not taken the plunge yet.

The inner is orange I think.

Have a scout around on Vangos website, there should be some technical info somewhere.

http://www.vango.co.uk/products/tentsInfo.aspx?productid=28&modelid=21&id=19

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE