Vango Flux 400 (Unreleased) Test Tent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chambers

Settler
Jan 1, 2010
Darlington
Looks interesting, I saw tents similar to this quickly featured quickly on Daybreak a few months ago and was curious.

BTW getting asked to test a brand new type of tent cant be a bad job :)

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
I wish it was a job, that would be great. They mentioned on Facebook and their website back in April that they were after some testers and I put my name forward and eventually the contacted me to try one. Hopefully it will lead to more testing though and getting to try new products before they come out :)

filcon

"Neo-eisimeileachd ALBA"
Dec 1, 2005
Strathclyde
Excellent review Scott, I think tents will use compressed air struts in camping tents in the future. I,ve used these types of air framed tents for years in the F&R and seem to be more aerodynamic to the wind.

PHIL

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
PS if anyone knows a better way to upload pdf files that would be great.

Looks an interesting design, I'll have to check them out in Go Outdoors at some point.

You could take screen shots of the pdf's and then save them as jpegs, a bit of a PITA but it'll kind of work

EDIT:

Kind of like this ...

airbeam1.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE