vango fitzroy...any good?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rabbitsmacker

Settler
Nov 23, 2008
Kings Lynn
hi all,

I'm constantly on the prowl as no doubt we all are for the holy grail of rucksacks which doesn't appear to be any closer to being found. i have come close i think with OSPREY. i have one of their packs, a kestrel 38, and think its outstanding. however, they are costly. i'm looking to get a 65 litre maybe upto 75 litre pack, and my mate sold his Large osprey aether forgetting i was after one. fiddlesticks.

anyway, i was out and about recently doing the shopping thing that my missus seems to insist i do with her even though i hate it mostly, i happened along the VANGO FITZROY. now i'd dismissed these packs as a bit low quality. however, i have to say i'm pretty well blown away by this particular pack and its back system. the pack isn't pretty and is only in bright colours, but i'm thinking of mostly non bushy stuff.

the frame seemed excellent. the hip fins were these plastic re-inforced type that seem to offer excellent stability. and generally the build quality seemed good.

anyone on here got one? and how good is it?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE