Utag anyone???

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tytek

Forager
Dec 25, 2009
Leeds
This is only my opinion, but I'd like to see a picture I.D. card carried by us all in the UK containing the easily available information about the individual, including DNA plus medical records updated at your GP or Hospital; for one thing we could leave the passport at home when nipping off to Europe for a break plus help the emergency services give quicker help.

Whats the big deal so long as you are a UK citizen and doing no harm?

I share your view on this - If you're not doing anything wrong then what's your problem???

A DNA data base would be on my list too. It would solve alot of crime in one fell swoop.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I share your view on this - If you're not doing anything wrong then what's your problem???

A DNA data base would be on my list too. It would solve alot of crime in one fell swoop.

DNA toogoodjob Why not? Tissue typing too and to be honest I would make it mandatory to carry a card saying you do NOT want to donate organs. Having seen first hand the positive impact kidney transplants have I think it criminal to be burning or burying thousands of organs a day. One dead body can help a lot of people and if data on an I.D. card can speed up this process then all the better. Rant over.

sc_steve

Nov 18, 2009
Scotland
I'm a biker and and don't believe these things would be any good given they are USB. Better to carry a card in the wallet or if an unusual blood type or condition, wear a normal printed or engraved dog tag in my opinion.

tytek

Forager
Dec 25, 2009
Leeds
I'm a biker and and don't believe these things would be any good given they are USB. Better to carry a card in the wallet or if an unusual blood type or condition, wear a normal printed or engraved dog tag in my opinion.

With the Utag there was another 'Tag' this has my name, address and ICE number on it.
It's probably more use than the Utag itself...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE