USMC ILBE Gen2 for trade

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jeremyctry

Tenderfoot
Feb 13, 2015
United States
Just looking to see if there is an interest in possible trades for this pack. I have gotten divorced and no longer need a 80L ruck I would be interested in something in the 50L range and internal frame (Kelty Redwing in Green would be nice)

jeremyctry

Tenderfoot
Feb 13, 2015
United States
I'm not familiar with the brand personally. How familiar are you with American made packs? Is there an American pack that you would compare it to in terms of materials and workmanship? What color or colors is it? I might be interested although depending on shipping it might be simpler and cheaper to buy a pack here. But there is no harm in checking into shipping charges, so if your interested in swapping please let me know your shipping address and post a couple pics of the pack, and I'll check shipping on my end and we can go from there.

jeremyctry

Tenderfoot
Feb 13, 2015
United States
okay if you give me your address I will check postage on my end and let you know what I think. If you want to check postage on your end my address is,

Last edited:

Big G

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
Mate, I'm not being funny here, but might be better to private message the op your address, rather than post it on a open forum :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE