Mystery Ranch NICE frame Load Sling & Mountain Ruck & Top Lid

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
With regret I need to sell my Mystery Ranch rig.
I bought it to use at a farm in the tuscan hills, but a persistent injury has prevented me from getting out there enough to justify having yet another 80l pack.
Its only been out of the house once, when it traveled by car, so its seen no dirt time.
The frame is coyote brown the Load Sling is foliage green.
The mountain ruck has been modified to the extent that the MOLLE has been carefully removed to make it look less 'tactical' if you're seriously interested pls ping my your email address and i'll take and send photos.

I'm including the optional Top Lid which makes a very handy day pack, also in coyote brown. The top lid has been carried/used and isn't mint but if you use rather than collect gear i don't see it being a problem. once again pix on request.

If you want a frame pack so you can transport awkward shaped things like chainsaws this is the best available, considerably less hassle to switch between pack and load than the Kifaru offerings.

have a look on ebay and check out the cost of importing your own, this has to be the cheapest MR frame in europe + the load sling and top lid.

£400 inc PP and myhermes to anywhere in the UK. int postage at cost
I have some MR load cells [also in CB] - which i will list as and when I find them.

IMG_0560.jpgIMG_0561.jpgIMG_0564.jpgIMG_0571.jpg

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE