USB camcorder

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
I know everyone uses their phones now for recording everything but I'm looking for a USB connecting camcorder.
I make loads in the forge as you know so loads of forged stuff to swap like squirrel cookers, the new collapsible folding trivets, etc. (or something you need)
Even getting quite good at the penny stoves now ;)
Come on, spring clean out that cupboard :)

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
I know everyone uses their phones now for recording everything but I'm looking for a USB connecting camcorder.
I make loads in the forge as you know so loads of forged stuff to swap like squirrel cookers, the new collapsible folding trivets, etc. (or something you need)
Even getting quite good at the penny stoves now ;)
Come on, spring clean out that cupboard :)

By USB connecting what exactly do you mean?

Just about any modern camera/camcorder connects via USB for charging or for data transfer, same as phones do.

neoaliphant

Settler
Aug 24, 2009
Somerset
ths may not be what you require...but i bought an SJCam sj4000 for the car...cheap enough and picture quality is great

I was about to suggest an SJ4000, ive spent last few days debating whether to get one, do you use it as a car dashcam, are you intending to use it for still photography at all?

Al

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
I was about to suggest an SJ4000, ive spent last few days debating whether to get one, do you use it as a car dashcam, are you intending to use it for still photography at all?

Al
Yep. I will want some stills probably, although as I teach it I have got some software to take still pics from vids.

I know I can buy one (Vivitar's are £19.99 from Argos). I
thought I'd try for a swap to remove someone's cupboard clutter 1st.
I've got one that takes the small tapes but a bit of a faf connecting to the PC and not always good results when copied due to lag etc.
Still looking if anyone needs to de -clutter

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
I have one at home, Fuji something or another, it's a camera that does video, not sure on the spec I think it might be 16 mega pixel or there abouts, it's usb to FireWire so will do what you need, of it's any good to you and you don't get a better offer it's yours, it will have to wait until I get home at the weekend though.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
I have one at home, Fuji something or another, it's a camera that does video, not sure on the spec I think it might be 16 mega pixel or there abouts, it's usb to FireWire so will do what you need, of it's any good to you and you don't get a better offer it's yours, it will have to wait until I get home at the weekend though.

Cheers dude. PM sent

Whittler Kev

Mar 8, 2009
March, UK

Brill to see you dude. I hope your happy with the swap we did. Well chuffed with the camera. Just need to play with it to see how to use it :rofl:
Have a good weekend playing ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE