US Issue Storage Pots

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
I have just come across these on ebaY and thought other members here might be interested - I am of course in no way connected to the seller and actually found these whilst searching google - I think Longstrider had some of these at the Christmas Moot and they look like top bits of kit :)

Reactions: TheGreenMan

oldsoldier

Forager
Jan 29, 2007
MA
These are great, completely waterproof, dont crack in low temps, etc. They are plastic though, so they are not intended for cooking. Note: These boxes contain decontamination kits for US troops. The green ones are actual kits, the black ones were practice. Either way, wash them out THOROUGHLY before use. Practice kits had only alcohol pads in them,. while the real ones have the chemical decon stuff. The military coats the inside of decon kits with some powdery substance, and, although I have no idea what it is, rest assured it probably isnt good to ingest.

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
Sorry to resurrect an old thread but ive been looking for these us issue decon pots and cannot find any.
Can someone let me kno anywhere apart from ebay that sells them?

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
no worries they arn't quite the original - pretty sure USMCPRO.COM or SOFMILITARY sold the originals but cant seem to get either search to work on this PC

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE