US army modular sleep system

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Yes they are very good, incredably warm on the couple of nights I spent in mine over the winter. the only down side is the size of the thing when un compressed

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Yep. Good but big and heavy IF! If you use/carry the whole thing. The trick is to only take the bits you'll need for each trip.

Is it Summer? Just take the green bag and maybe the bivvy.
Is it Fall or early Spring? Just take the black bag and maybe the bivvy.
Is it dead winter with snow on the groung? Take the whole thing.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
As I said I now have two

What would the trade value be?

Do you have two complete systems? Or two bags (one green and one black)?

The complete system consists of 1 green bag + 1 black bag + 1 bivvy bag (different colors available) + 1 compression sack (either black or a faded green) All together it weighs about 11 pounds.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Well, I have been checking.

I have 4 green Patrol bags (1 XL)
And 3 Cold weather blacks (1 not labelled as such but made by Brigade Quartermasters...It looks like the others though)

Ill have a further peruse when not busy...Exams this week

barking badger

Forager
Aug 2, 2011
derbyshire
i have one of these and must admit they are brilliant i slept out in mine on a foam mat in the garden. it was -8 i was toast warm and only had a cotton tshirt and my cargo trousers must admit i do sleep warm . the only down side is the size

Sent from my GT-I9100

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE